Close to Le Belle Vue hotel you can take advantage of several water-based activities with the lake
- Swimming (lifeguard on the beach),
- Sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, canoeing, kayaking, pedalos,
- Fishing (in white water in the Sioule river or on the lake – with the option available to hire a boat and a fishing area)
- Aqua’Ludic Centre in Confolant
Walking lovers will have plenty on offer and will be able to discover very beautiful sites:
- Signposted walks at various difficulty levels nearby,
- Walks throughout the Combrailles area,
- Discovery paths and themed paths,
And in the land of the volcanoes, lots of fun and educational activities are available on this subject:
- Puy de Dôme (access from the panoramic train)
- Puy de Lemptegy, an open volcano
- Maison de la Pierre (stoneworks) and source of Volvic
And heritage lovers won't be disappointed:
- Romanesque churches in the Auvergne
- Castle trail
- Musée Mandet and other museums in the Auvergne
- Historical towns, Clermont-Ferrand, Montferrand, Riom, Thiers and many others,
And why not a bit of "industrial" tourism?
- The Michelin adventure, in Clermont-Ferrand
- The cutlery works in Thiers
- The Volvic waters, in Volvic...
And many other options for open-air sports
Without forgetting activities for those who are keen on cycling, MTB, motorbiking and horse-riding.
At the hotel you will find lots of documentation made up of guides and activity presentations... and better yet, Michel and Didier know the region better than anyone, and can suggest things to you and advise you on how to create a tailored itinerary.
To prepare for your stay, don't forget to look at websites dedicated to activities in the Auvergne.